Got back from trekking and finally had a chance to find internet to do a lot of posts.
Today Alfonso and I went trekking around Chiang Mai. It was fun though we did not get to see the Hill People villages as much as I would have liked. We did, however, get to ride on elephants and spend some time hiking in the jungle. In addition to our Thai guides, we had nice German and Japanese people on our trip.
I will post the pictures... but I am too tired at the moment to think of much else!
Tomorrow I will head to Laos... still need to whether it will be Vientiane or Luang Prabang... decisions, decisions, decisions!
One bit of bad news... my camera's LCD screen broke today. The good news is that I can exchange it at Costco, but I will have to do this after the trip. (Some might argue that my photos can not get much worse, so the lack of a view screen might help!)
Pictures at:
http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd180/cl8onj1s/Mekong%202008/Chiang%20Mai/
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment